Monday, March 25, 2013

HOCKEY EQUIPMENT ONLINE WITH COUPON CHIEF

*sponsored*


With 2 boys fully indulged in hockey, I am always buying sticks, tape, gloves, skates, nets, pucks, balls, guards, etc., and I am always on the run! What I have discovered is a way to actually purchase HOCKEY equipment online and have it sent to the door, which creates one less stop on my errand schedule!

HOCKEY ONLINE COUPONS HOW-TO
To save money and time on hockey equipment, simply go to Coupon Chief and fill in the search bar with the word 'HOCKEY' and it will simply populate all possible coupons that are available from online hockey retailers.  It is that easy!

FREE SHIPPING
I love driving my boys wherever we have to show up for hockey, no matter where the pick up game is, or the scrimmage it is always fun because they love all the new locations-- what I am not so fond of , is searching out the local hockey stores to replace equipment that we are in need of  because it either breaks or just needs replaced when it runs out(tape, etc)

I have been making my life so much easier as I have been shopping online and receiving FREE SHIPPING codes.  I have found a bunch of them at Coupon Chief! I have begun relying on Coupon Chief for discounted, online purchase codes as well as free shipping, two items that equate to large savings! Who
knew you could play hockey and save money?

WHY I LOVE SHOPPING ONLINE AS A HOCKEY MOM

Variety matters.  We have seen a lot of products in local stores, but there are virtually hundreds of products when we look at online stores, their inventories are in most cases so much more expansive and allow me to fill every request my kids have in each item that we carefully select, because even at 9 & 12 my kids have preferences in hockey equipment!  Online also boasts so many different retailers to shop from which creates more variety in what I am purchasing. Here are a few that I have been using for purchasing online, and Coupon Chief offers plenty more stores that have savings for you!

Total Hockey is offering $10 off $50 - that's easy to drop in one purchase!


Hockey Monkey is offering 10% off anything on the website and 20% off clearance items! 


It is possible to save money and play hockey! Even better, it is better to save time while shopping from the comfort of your couch or bed, and the best part... the hockey equipment shows up on your front porch! 






1 comment:

  1. Hello Dana Vee, thanks for this post, now i know what is coupon chief is all about

    ReplyDelete